Board member – Editorial Staff
Agriculture and Forestry
Agriculture and Forestry – Indexed in Scopus!
Board member – Reviewer Board
Applied Sciences (MDPI)
Special Issue of Applied Sciences
Special Issue Information
The main themes of this Special Issue include status analysis using GIS technology in order to develop methods of spatial analysis or geographical linkages to applied interdisciplinary research, innovative methods of research and data integration, as well as the processing and visualization of research results using the tools of spatial analysis and cartography.
- GIS modelling
- Remote sensing and GIS
- Spatial analysis
- Physical geography
- Field experimentation and GIS Processing
- Methodological aspects of forest monitoring
- Geomorphological analysis and mapping
- Fluvial dynamics
- Hazard scenario analysis
- Soil erosion and land degradation
- Multirisk assessment
- Terrain analysis
- Regional planning
- Modern land survey and topography
- GIS assessment in cadastre and technical documentation
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 December 2021.